Sunday 1 September 2013

Planning planning planning!

Well, today has been a day of thinking and planning and more planning! 

I keep changing my approach to my holiday! 

First approach was to cook all my own food and stay 100 % on plan, meal plans and all, but now I think I have changed my mind all over again!

How does planning in planned syns sound? As in, I have certain foods I miss and would like to enjoy, so why don't I just get on with it, enjoy them, but keep the control which as I think we have gathered is my main issue! 

So here's the list......
A cream tea.
A pasty (only a decent one!) 
An ice cream.
Half a dominos pizza. 
A couple of ciders!

That's it! That's all I really want!! Now, considering when I go to Newquay I walk miles, and there will be lots of opportunities to get some fitness in, and as long as I eat lots and lots of fruit and veggies, I can get through that! Also I think going to a group Tuesday morning is the key to not leaving this time! So it's only a week not two in between weigh ins!

Not sure about everyone else but for me, that Monday I know I'm not weighing for two weeks is like permission to eat what the hell I want and lose it for two weeks!! Well not this time!!! 

I'm dreading weigh in 2moz but I know it has to be done, and what will be will be, this journey is a long one but will be worth it! 

Night! 
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles 
Tracey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment