Monday 23 September 2013

Almost a record!!

Well, that's it all over and done with! I finally got my post holiday weigh in all done and dusted! The grand total was 6.5lbs!!!!!! 6.5!!!! How the bleeding hell can I put on that much in 6 days!!! 

I know what I did, obviously but feel a bit like I wish I had kept some kind of control towards the end of my week as I think I could have kept it under 4lbs if I didn't piggy out yesterday on dips, chocolate, and booze! (Which is so not like me!) 

Well, weigh in was odd as I obviously knew I had gained and I was ready for it and had even said as long as it's under half a stone I will be fine, but still, doesn't stop you from feeling gutted!! 

Anyway, I know exactly what I did, I'm still ok, no tears just a bit of a sulk, but I am back on it now, as some of you may have read my meal plan is all sorted, all I need to do is get my shopping in, in the morning and I'll be set! 

I've had my holiday and like a friend said, it's not every day my beautiful boy turns two! :) 

So, if anyone sees me with anything bad near my mouth, kick me, hard!! I'll allow you this week and this week only :P

Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles 
Tracey xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment