Monday 2 September 2013

Things not to say to some one trying to lose weight!

Well, today has been a thought provoking day to say the least!

Have you ever had one of them days where people feel the need to question your actions? That was my day!

Firstly I get asked why I am bothering to do slimming world....surely its common sense?! Well, in a word, yes it is! They're right! But is so much more than that!!

Mondays for me are my chance to spend a couple of hours with people who I know 'get me'. These people some of who I known for the full 4 years, some not have been such a big inspiration on my journey, they've become such good friends as well as my massive support network! I genuinely could not have done this without my group and my fab consultant's help!

So yes, I am paying to be taught to eat healthily but at the end of the day it's much more than that! And as I and millions of others have proven it works!!

Secondly.....you can't eat that you're on a diet!! Now this is my MASSIVE bug bearer!

Right, I expect this won't be the last time I say this, but I'm not dieting, I am food optimising/healthy eating!

This is a maintainable plan which you can follow long term, with this in mind, can anyone, really maintain a lifestyle with no cake, crisps, chocolate and all other nice yummy foods, the answer is no!

Which is where the beauty of slimming world comes in! There is no food off limits, which is why I picked this plan!

So please, if you see me munching on a krispy kreme, or a pasty, or indeed my sausage bap, from today, please accept that I have made this choice and can build it into plan! I have lost almost 3 stone doing this so I think I will be just fine thanks!

Thirdly, which a lovely twitter follower tweeted me, do not ask a curvy girl 'when she's due!' How anyone can make this mistake is beyond me! Preggie bumps are totally different! I LOVED my preggie bump!

Well, that's my ranting over! (For today!)

Today's weigh in was actually fab considering I had a massive wobble, a pound and a half off! Which means I have 2lbs to go till my 3 stone award! Feeling good again now and moving forward! I think I can do this you know!!!!

Right, that's me done!
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles!
Tracey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment