Tuesday 24 September 2013

A brand new day :)

Right, so the sulk is over and I am back on track :)

Had a nice big omelette for breakfast 

Which was filled with tomatoes, ham and potatoes :) I have to say I've missed my omelettes quite a lot! 

Broccoli is all cooked for my quiche which I think this week will be chicken and bacon...who knows!?! 

Tea, well this is the bit I get scared of, hubby is cooking me a butternut squash curry. Recipie can be found here.....
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/malaysian-butternut-squash-curry

Kinda wishing that I had made today a green day now, but hey it's done now, I'm not synning ham!! 

Another thing I have done today is upped my fluid intake and I am trying to use that silly water my body app to try and help me remember to drink!!! 

Well, wish me luck! 
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles
Tracey xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment