Monday 23 September 2013

Sorry it's been so long!

Well, here i am! I'm back!

And guess what i haven't done my normal trick of giving up just before xmas again! YET!!

what an eventful week!

We've spent 4 days in Newquay for my little dude's 2nd birthday, which well hummm he kinda enjoyed inbetween teething, having a cold, and not sleeping very well!!

We left on the monday afternoon so i missed my normal s/w group, so i weighed on the tuesday which is completely new for me as i've never gone to another group to weigh on holiday ever!!

Well, if anyone else is reading who has never weighed away, i'd highly reccomend it! i took my inspiration from my lovely friend sophie, who's fab blog can be found here....http://bend-dontbreak.blogspot.co.uk/ as she went to get weighed when she was visiting her family down here in Plymouth.

It was worth going as i got told i had lost another pound which took me to 1 lb away from losing 3 stone!!

Anyway, then the rest of the week happened!!! 

I basically let my hair down and ate what i'd missed for the last 9 months! eak!! At first it was all very controlled but then i lost it, but you know what, i'm not going to be too hard on myself because i was on holiday!

I know deep down i did my best, and if you knew what i'd eaten you may not think so, but i know i did, purely because of the fact i actually went to weigh on that tuesday! By doing so, my holiday started on the tuesday, not the monday before, so if i hadn't have gone, i'd have had another whole 6 days of not so healthy food choices! (Notice i didn't mention bad!!)

So today, is the big day, when i find out how big a gain i have had! but i am feeling ok about it, because at least i know why i have put on and i know exactly what i need to do to fix this! My meal plan is all sorted and my shopping will be done after slimming world!

I'll post my meal plan and my after weighin post later on this evening :)
PS Sorry for any mistakes, i am tired and my spell check is down x

Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles
Tracey xxx

1 comment:

  1. You go! You can't go on holiday and not enjoy yourself fully. So what if you have a bit of a gain, at least you'll get back on plan to shift it. That's better than thinking "Bugger it" and not going back. Thanks for the mention! I need to do some posting. I keep forgetting because of my other blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete