Saturday 31 August 2013

Thank you!

Well, I don't know what to say :-). I was overwhelmed by the PM's and comments I've had about last nights entry and I just want to say a massive thank you for the support I have had :-).

This blog for me is kinda surreal as I write it as if no one cares and no one will read, so to get that much help/support and encouragement is lovely!

Well, today has felt much better and I have made better choices which is a good place to start!

The silly thing is I felt happier today in my huge clothes that hang off of me than my nice new ones.......surely there's some psychological reason why I feel safer and happier in my old clothes!?! Maybe i just don't like change! Who knows! Thought's anyone?!

Anyway of to sleep now!
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles
Tracey x

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just your old clothes being loose etc remind you of what you've already achieved which makes you feel happier and more positive and your new clothes make you feel the opposite like as if you are starting over again so to speak? You are so lucky to have do many supportive friends and family. You are doing great and glad you are back on the wagon today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish there was a like button on here! I think you could be right x

    ReplyDelete