Monday 21 October 2013

So this is how it feels!!!

To finally reach the next milestone!!!! 

I've finally done it!! After nearly 2 years (on and off plan to be fair!) I've got my 3 stone weight loss!! I am so over the moon with today's result! 2.5 lbs off giving me a total weight loss of 3 stone and half a pound! (That all important half a pound!) 

I'm so proud that I didn't give up even when things got hard after I went on holiday which is where I normally fall flat! 

I can't take all the credit though I have to thank my slimming buddies who have kept me going and made me realise that by me doing this I am inspiring others to do the same and this makes me very proud :) 

So now it's the task of keeping it off, and losing another 2.5-3 stone! Arghh no rest for the wicked, but I truly think I may be able to do this, this time round! 

It's not going to be easy but I'm going to try and remember how amazing achieving something you really want is!! 

Here are some of the meals that helped me get a good result this week 

Tuna pasta salad, grill up, spag bol 
                    Special curry 
If anyone wants recipes feel free to get in touch :) 
Better go! Just wanted to share my fab news!! 
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles! 
Tracey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well done Trace! You are inspiring :) I'm very happy for you! xx

    ReplyDelete