Wednesday 2 October 2013

Mid week check in!

Well, I was planning a nice long blog post this evening but my darling son will not sleep, so I think I've given up on that idea! 

Weigh in was on Monday and I lost 3 of the 6.5lbs that I gained on holiday, which was fab! Luckily I have managed to get straight back on track which is new for me as I normally leave after a huge gain from being on holiday! 

Some new slimming world meals I have tried are butternut squash curry which I think hubby found on mini mins and also last night we tried the chicken tikka from the mini mag in this months magazine. Well all I can say is wow!!!!! It's become my favourite slimming world meal! And yet I don't know how to cook it!!! Lol

I seem to be paying much more attention to things this week and checking the syn value rather than just guessing it (tut tut!) so I hope that shows on Monday!! I hope to my main blog post on Friday, as I do have a good idea for a post in my head, just no blooming time to juggle being a mummy, work, s/w and blogging lol!!! :) 

Have a nice evening :) 
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles
Tracey xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment