Tuesday 8 October 2013

Remembering to good times :)

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so rubbish again at blogging! This whole working mummy thing is taking its toll lol! 

Anyway, things are going grand at the moment :) after my massive gain on holiday I've managed to lose 5lbs of it in two weigh in's so now I'm back to being close to getting my 3 stone award! In fact I need to lose 2 and a half lbs! Difference is, I've not put any pressure on my self! It will happen, doesn't really matter when! 

I've had a fab morning of slimming world cooking to set me up for the week! Batch cooking rocks! So far we have quiche and soup all sorted and hubby has his chicken marinading for his amazing chicken tikka tonight! So today is going to be a nice syn free day! (After my big cream tea last night! Ah the perils of living in the westcounry!) 

I figured I needed to do this blog post to remember the highs, as I post too much about my lows and when I find it hard, but not enough about when it really works for me :) I hope I can continue to have this attitude as some of you already know this time of year is hardest for me, but you know what I think I can do it this year! I think I can safely say I can make it, without having to come back in January with my tail between my legs because I've slipped up!! 

I think the key to it all is making things different (yes as it does say in the slimming world bible!!! Lol) but it really is true! To keep at this you can't possibly eat the same every week, we we're learning to make lots of new yummy food and try out new things lately and it seems to be working for us!

Things will be hard this week as we have the builders in, but Sainsburys and wetherspoons are my favourite food optimising places so I know what to do! 

Anyway, better go, bath is waiting haha! Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles! 
Tracey xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment