Friday 30 August 2013

Massive wobble

Evening people :)

Well, this evening i am struggling, i seem to have lost all my motivation, i am hoping it is just a blip, i am sure it is just a blip, but it doesn't stop me from feeling like poo this evening!!

I am making this blog to be brutally honest with myself, and i will be as hard as it is, but i feel myself falling into 'holiday mode' already :(

I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS lose control when i go away, and then i give up and join again in january feeling pissed that i let my will power, and my hard work all go to waste, this next couple of months really are my danger zone, and i know it............and rather than embracing the challenge and fighting it, i feel my self letting histroy repeat it's self for yet another year :(

In fact, i am 90% sure in the 4 years i've been on and off of plan, i have NEVER made it through to November! So i feel like i am setting myself up for a fall already as it's like a yearly ritual!

It's like i expect to fail, even though i try so hard, i always slip up eventually!

There, that was the brutally honest, wobble, and i guess i am being this honest publicly, not for attention, but as a cry for help.........i don't know what it is about food, if i have an over eating disorder, or just plain and simply like it just a little too much, but either way i have some kind of emotional issues from it, that won't go away, and i have been like this for half my life now.

So, today, if i am 100% honest, i have gone way over my syns, and now i feel rubbish, where as a couple of weeks ago (Hell even last week) I'd have been my normal positive self and said i can turn it around!

I know some people will be reading this thinking 'woah girl get a grip' but the ones that don't think that, will be the ones who 'get it!' The ones who have been there and out of the other end, and i KNOW i am not the only one to ever think like this, i can't be, but at the moment, i feel like food has some kind of hold on me. :\

I will beat this, i have to, i've not lost nearly 3 stone to get beaten by something as silly as food, but tonight, the end of the tunnel looks like it's been closed for a long time :( Heeeellpppp!

sorry for the negative post, but i really needed to get that out in the open
phew.....................
thats all for now
Love and syn free choclate sprinkles
Tracey xxx

7 comments:

  1. Maybe you need something as a distraction? I know I eat out of habit (biccie with my 9pm cuppa..) and boredom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hay u why dont u make a fruit salad up and wen u go in the kitchen put it somewhere u see it.
      Ive heard u say this a million time but we wont let u slip and i dont think hubby lil man and your friends will either so today is over and done now a fresh start tonorrow and stop pushin yourself to get that four lb hun each week u r lighter than last x

      Keep goin trace

      Delete
  3. I don't know you Tracey but have been reading your post and fab recipes on rachels slimming page and have taken inspiration from you. Please do not give up, it is just a blip you are going through. you have done amazing so get back on track. Look forward to reading more of your post.

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maxine I will keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U will come thro this with a slim body and a big smile hun food will only beat u if u allow it hun and u wont because u r stronger than that x

      Delete