Monday 26 August 2013

A new beginning!

Well, as I am doing a blog now finally I figure it's best I start logging everything I do! :) 

Firstly you'll get the idea soon that I'm very sadly into taking photos of all my food! So if you hate people who take photos of their food, this certainly isn't the blog for you!!

I'll be blogging my food plans, and also I guess blogging the food stuffs that aren't exactly to the plan! (We've all been there eh!) 

I weigh in on a Monday, and so far I have lost 2 stone 10 and a half lbs this time around with slimming world! I've never tried any other plans as this one works for me as there really are no foods off limits which appeals to me! Lol 

So, maybe I should finish with a little about what's gone on today! 

Today was weigh in day and I lost half a pound, my target was a pound but I'm just happy it was off to be honest :)

The most significant thing today was  a bought my first pair of size 16 jeans since  I got married nearly 4 years ago! Which may sound awful to some but at my biggest I've been size 24 so I was over the moon! Especially as my target is size 14-16 :) 

Any way, that's enough for now but I will be back!! 
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles
Tracey xxx 



2 comments:

  1. Hello! ;) Welcome to blogging-land! Half off is definitely good! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh blogging is confusing lol

    ReplyDelete