Wednesday 28 August 2013

Just another day in paradise....

Evening fellow mummy's, slimmers and general nosy people!

Well, today has been pretty uneventful so not much to blog about, but then the beauty of this blog is, it's mainly about food, and of course i eat every day!!

So, today's meals have been.....

Breakfast - Sardines on toast. (Had to menu change due to the fact i couldn't go shopping till late due to the police closing off our road! (Another story!)

Lunch - Ham and prawn salad which i have a photo of which was rather simple and yummy

Tea - Paella

So all pretty much still on plan but i do need to add some more fruit in to the mix as i really want to lose this 3 and a 1/2 pounds in 2 weigh in's for my holiday!

Only snack i have had all day was some melon slices which i had while Ethan scoffed a chicken and sweetcorn sarnie that i got for him on our walk to Tesco!

I do still need to get my motivation for body magic, walking some where with a purpose, or with friends i can do, but i don't really venture out much apart from that which is what i think i need to change! The good news is my step machine has finally made it upstairs though, which is progress!!

I have had lots of nice comments about my weight loss lately which is really helping when i have the times when i am on my own, and think......well it won't hurt if i have something really naughty and off plan :)

Anyway, here are some photos of the yummy food i have had including last nights tea, and of me and my little boy having some mummy and son time!!

I'm now off to enjoy my well deserved flake and a cuppa,  as bed times have all of a sudden got VERY hard in this house, which is enough to drive me to chocolate to be honest!!

Have a lovely evening!
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles!
Tracey xxx 

Ps, sorry about the random placing of photos! Trying to get to grips with this haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment