Tuesday 27 August 2013

A Mad mad day!

Good evening everyone!!

Not forgotten my blog today, just had a manic crazy day with a lot of challenges food optimising wise, which i think i overcome to the best i could!!

Well, this morning started well, made a lovely omelet with whatever free foods were in my fridge which is a common theme with my breakfasts to be honest!! Left overs rule!!! LOL

Then, on to getting my quiche made which is the ultra important job of the day as it means i have my snacks sorted for a couple of days, i do have to add that the quiche is MEGA family friendly, this week's is smoked salmon and sugarsnap peas which went down a treat with my son which is always a good thing!!

Then on to lunch.....well, as my day got more complicated so i lost the control in my choices which for me is a mega danger zone, luckily i hadn't let my self get hungry but still the eating out option always gets me a little.....hummmm shall we say, anxious to say the least, purely psychological, in my head, even after doing slimming world for 4 years, i still think eating out is 'cheating' even though i only had a jacket potato, beans, cheese and salad!! Please some one tell me this is not just me!

Well, anyway, that was lunch done, which was also shared with said toddler lol!

Snack time at work was pretty uneventful thankfully due to the fact someone else who is slimming sat with me, and all i can say is thank god!!!! i was weighing up syn options in my head of all the crisps and chocolate in the vending machine at work, and almost went for the crisps but decided wasn't worth it!!

Well, i can't blog about tea as i haven't had it yet, but it's on plan so that's all good, but i can tell you about my lovely surprise after work :)))

Hubby decided to do some baking with Ethan this evening and made a rather yummy s/w chocolate cake for me to come home to! :)) If any one wants the recipe i can post links, well, it was lovely! Yes, a little eggy but beggars can't be choosers!! hehe

Anyway, that was my food day, not really that thrilling but all on plan, having spicy chicken for tea, but that's not cooked yet so for now i will have to just sit, relax and drink tea!!

I will post some photo's of today's food when i get back to my i phone!!

Well, by for now,
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkes!
Tracey x

Ohhh here is my omlette and my quiche, which admittedly looks like vomit but I forgot to take one of it finished and looking lovely lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment