Sunday 29 December 2013

The eve of the post Xmas weigh in.....

Ohhhhh if only I could tell you all the thoughs going around my head right now!! 

I really tried the whole s/w Xmas thing, and my meals were good to start with!! It was the snacks!!! 

Here is my sw lunch and starter on Xmas day just to show I did have good intentions, 

Meat and pickles 

Crab and smoked salmon terrine 

Now I just feel annoyed, disappointed, fat and, eugh!!! 

Why on earth I've done this to my self I have no idea! But it stops now! 

I can feel my clothes are tighter I feel like I did when I went on holiday and gained half a stone, there's no denying or hiding it, I've over indulged, but the important thing is what I do next! 

I could bury my head in the sand and say I will go back next week after I've had 'chance to work it off' but we all know it won't happen that way! It will just go back to a game of how much chocolate I can eat in a day and I'm not having it this year! 

I'm going to sit down after my bath, and plan next weeks meals, and work on my blog post! Thankfully my head is back in the game now thanks to how disgusting I feel right now! 

Anyone struggling with what to do with regards to this weeks weigh in, I 100% advice you just do it, get it done like a plaster, over and done with in a flash, you don't even need to look at it, just get it done! 

At the end of the day, it's Xmas we're in good company we're mostly in the same boat. We can have a laugh/cry about it and fix this together! 

It's not a failure, blip, mistake, or anything else negative, it's just life! We all have choices and which ever ones we made were ok! 

I hope everyone has as lovely Xmas as I did, and don't forget weigh in this week!!! 

Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles 
Tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment