Wednesday 18 December 2013

First Xmas on slimming world!

Well, it is proving to be a hard one!!! 

At first I felt the phase 'on plan when you can' was irrelevant to me as I was planning to just carry on as I was doing, but my god it is sooooo hard!!!! 

I find my self literally drooling at the tv watching all the Xmas ads, why does Xmas all of a sudden become all about the food?! :((( 

All my Xmas shopping has now been done, so all I have in my house (syn wise!) is a Xmas pud, a box of mince pies, a small tub of clotted cream and some flakes! 

I'm just struggling with all the bits in between!! 

Tomorrow is our groups party and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this as it's not often I get the chance to go out, especially in my new clothes size-photos to follow!! Anyway, I can tell you now anything after 6 pm is not going to be on plan, and you know what I am going to blooming enjoy it too!!! 

My main thoughs now are being positive and setting my mind to how much I'd be GAINING if I hadn't been going to group, as I know for me Xmas would have well and truely started by now! But not this year! My meals have all been good sw meals, yes I put on a lb there is no hiding that but at least it wasn't the full 6lbs that I know I can do in a week!!!! 

So I'm finishing off this post with a little motivational photo- me from size 24 in 2005 to me now!!! 

Merry Christmas everyone, I have a blog post I am working on in between Xmas and new year for anyone thinking about joining up and changing their lives for the better so watch this space! 

Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles 
Tracey xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment