Monday 13 January 2014

Time to think targets

So, I've been a slimming world member on and off for what is it? 5 years in March.............and not once until this week have i ever thought about actually setting my target!

All in all as of today I've now lost just over 3.5 stone, which feels amazing but i still feel huge :( which is really hard to deal with. so i think i still have a little way to go before i am really happy with where i am!

I'm finding it hard not to lured in my BMI numbers though as i believe to reach my ideal BMI i would need to lose another 3 stone, and i am not entirely sure that's where i really want to be!

How did others work their target number out? Do i really need one? I literally have no idea what weight i really want to be! Just a dress that i want to fit into!

I suppose i could set a half stone target for march when i am on my hols, and then to lose the last stone by September for Ethan's birthday?!

I'm feeling very positive about my weight loss journey at the moment and i feel like everything is working out at the moment which is a nice feeling especially as people are really starting to notice now i have new clothes to wear!

Another thing that i feel i should mention is a huge thank you for all the in box messages i have had on Facebook saying what an inspiration I've been to them :) It really is a massive honour to receive messages like this on a daily basis as i think that's what keeps me going when i find it hard, and believe me i do find it very hard!!!

i have also set up a face book public page to make my blog more interactive so if anyone has any input to add to a post or if anyone wants to talk targets with me the link is here.......www.facebook.com/ethansyummymummy

anyways, i'm off for tonight sorry for the brief post but i'm shattered from looking after my darling 2 year old lol!!

love and syn free chocolate sprinkles
Tracey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) i think I need to lose 1.5 stone and then see how I feel like you said it's not set in stone either way :)

    ReplyDelete