Friday 11 October 2013

Having a moment of weakness!

Well, this post kinda shows how much I have changed, because I'm not ignoring accidental syns but the the fact I still have this cravings still mean that I still have my inner demons telling me chocolate is good! 

Well, I had lunch today with today with my lovely slimming buddy katrina who I know will be reading this.......so hi!! :P 

We set out with such good intentions, a lovely sounding jacket potato with chicken and bacon! And lovely it was!!!  

It came out full of mayo lovely ness!!!!!! 

So now we have two problems!
Problem 1, we have no idea of syns and can't find out! 
Problem 2, I now want my evening cuppa and a sweet thing and only have a two day old piece of cous cous cake left!!!!!

Problem 1 is fine, I'm writing it off as a day worth of syns and not making an issue of it because I enjoyed it and it was yummy! 

Problem 2 is, I'm now scared to grab a cuppa because my little mans chocolate buttons and chocolate fingers are in the kitchen, I really want them, but I know Saturday and Sunday are my hardest food optimising days of the week! Arghhh!! 

So I am blogging to help pass the time so I don't eat!! It's not even that I want a binge, but I don't want to slip up this close to getting to 3 stone weight loss!! 

Arghhh off to see how 2 day old cous cous cake tastes I guess!
Love and syn free chocolate sprinkles! 
Tracey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment